Wednesday, July 22, 2009

first post

as you will learn very quickly i don't really bother with capitalization or punctuation. i know this is a pet peeve of many but I'm sorry its not something i find very important! if spell check fixes it that's awesome but i wont! so with that out of the way...

i wanted to start a blog like all of the people who's blogs i read. i don't know who will read this or who will care but I'm going to try. ramblings

i am very opinionated and i will let you know about things that i find amazing and things that i find crap! I'm not trying to sell anyone anything or anything like that. my husband likes to make fun of me, when i want to tell someone about something awesome i have come across, he asks me if i have my sales pitch ready! i try lots of different things so if you want to ask me my opinion on anything on here or not on here i welcome it! if i don't know about it i will do my best to point you in the right direction. my nickname is scoop. i can find pretty much anything on the Internet! so with this first post out of the way i will start some "retro" posts of some projects that i have finished in the past!

thanks for stopping by, stay classy...world! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment